Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Bride is here

Taking a break from purely mage stuff (although your mage could do this if you have a warlock friend and any other stealthy friend:) ), I have to tell you what some guildies and I did to someone. Before I go any further, I have to pay homage to Tasogare (sorry if the spelling is off) from Knights of Utopia on the Alleria server for coming up with this idea. We tweaked it a little but it came from him and it was hilarious. Imitation is the highest form of flattery...

We have this young guy who is pretty laid back (and maybe a little arrogant) in our guild Schadenfreude. Well his father, myself, and another party signed onto his account, took away all arms and anything he could use to fight or flee, put him in a wedding dress, and ported him into the middle or Orgrimmar ( in that instance there), put him in a wedding dress and left him. Was this mean? Had he done anything to deserve this? If you had the wherewithall to check out the meaning of my guild's name, you would know why. 'Nuff said.

Rock On
Babygorn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFL. I love you guys!!

Babygorn said...

We love you too!