Wednesday, August 6, 2008

WOTLK Blues?? What Blues??

I have heard rumour of these "blues" going around about WoW and how we cant wait to get the new content so that we can rush off and never see The Outlands again, to get new and more wonderful gear, and all of that stuff. WTF I say! There is still plenty to do for my itty bitty mage to accomplish (along with several of my alts!) :) There is still stuff in Kara that I would like to get, Hyjal to conquer, SSC to quench.......SO MUCH TO DO!

Other than the 3 or 4 spare sets of gear you should have (seriously.....pitifully I am still working on my staminia gear to tank that aweful mage in Gruuls:) ), there are many things you can re-focus on. I am sure you that since you love your mage so much, you have left your alts to languish in its shadow. So dust them off and learn how to have fuyn on those. I know, I know...its hard to leave the awesomeness of magedom but the other classes deserve (a little) love. It's good to to be well rounded with all your toons that you have.

What about helping guildies with what they need? Sometimes would get so wrapped up in the things that we need/want to do that we forget that there can be great joy to be had by putting the needs of others before your own:) I am sure that there is a lesser geared guildie that would just DIE to have your company on a gear run!

A friend of mine in an old guild summed up WoW for me quite well. He said it was just a chat window with a lot of visuals. We all make friends in the game and I would not give that up for anything. So.....SHAKE IT UP and get over those blues. New content comes and goes but your friends are still there:)

Rock On!
Mason