Friday, August 8, 2008

Pug, Pug.....Who Likes Pugs??

Pugs.......UUUUUGGGGGGHHHHH! Isn't that the attitude that most of us have about Pug groups? We know that we will be the unfortunate one that will be caught in the middle of some heroic with the most stupid person in the world, who has bought his level 70 toon off the Internet, and does not know the difference between a Pyroblast and an Ice Block. The woes of our life......

I don't Pug. At. All. Never in a five man group. Never as the only person not from my guild with a group of ppl that each are in a different guild. Just don't do it. Now I have begun to wonder if I may have been a little to hasty in my judgement in other people's abilities.

Often in my wonderful guild, people have their own agenda as to what they want to do at any specific time. Imagine that? Not wanting to spend time with me? I can't imagine!!! So you are left to the......PUG! Do we dare? Should we go down that road? Hmmm.......

I think that negative experiences tend to stand out in our minds more clearly than positive ones. All of us have the sories about the warrior who doesn't know what a taunt is or a mage who has to cast sheep from their spellbook ( I kid you not!). These are the experiences that make us run as far from a Pug as possible. But....wait a sec. Haven't I met people that turned out to be good players AND good friends? I have. I have even joined their guild.

So....maybe venture out? Put my fabulous mage into a Pug where there might be a chance to have a.......good time AND a good run? Maybe find a player that you could cherrypick for your fabulous guild?? Maybe you would be surprised:)

Rock On!
Babygorn

No comments: