Monday, February 16, 2009

Been awhile......

As you all well know, life is busy WITHOUT WoW....and trying to level 5 70's (and a few lower ones a that!) can be quite time consuming. With hit rating, haste, spellpower, etc that all need to be capped or neared to and with certain crafting professions that have gone into the crapper in my opinion (namely tailoring), I decided to comiserate with all of you who are doing the same thing GLADLY and without remorse because we have decided that this would be our hobby:)

What makes this so enjoyable? Is it the phat loot? Well loot is great but fighting over a cloth chest piece between 2 other clothies can get quite bothersome. Is it the pride you feel when the group comes together and makes it out of the safety dance alive more than one time around??? Let me tell you....I watched a prot pally and a resto druid kill that boss after the rest of us died....amazing to watch but 45 min of my time I would have liked to have back.

I would say it is the friendships and the people that I have gotten to know through this community. For the most part they are kind, generous, and supportive. Yea, yea....there are exceptions but I have found those to be few and far between.I like to watch the noob who has no idea what WoW means to me when I try to tell them this. They just can't believe it isnt all about the Naxx loot......it's about my friends that I get to enjoy when I log in.....

No comments: