Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Things that make you go "Hmmmm.........."

Statements that are taken out of context.
Passive aggressive people that down other people's views just because they don't like them.
People who glorify their beliefs through grandiose logic when they are just hard headed and cant admit when they are wrong.

True mages would stop and view these statements and say "Hmmmmm.................."

I want to clarify something that I stated in an earlier post. When I said you should leave a guild if you don't like what the guild leader says........READ ON!!!! I go on to say that you should TALK to the leaders, see if there is a resolution, and if not......LEAVE. To stall or tell a fellow guildie information contrary to what the guild leader has previously stated is perilously close to treason. I have had that happen to me as a guild leader and it is not a good feeling especially when you think of the person(s) as friends. Please....if there is anyone that wants to judge me, get your facts straight.
Rock ON!
Babygorn

P.S. A Pinch of Wisdom for A Recipe for A Good Life..........

No comments: