Monday, September 8, 2008

Guild Leadership-Not For The Faint of Heart

In all of my years as a mage on WoW the lesson that I have learned is that Gleaders deserve respect.....you join the guild because of their tenants.....if they have rules or regulations they must be obeyed unless the officers have a discussion. Its like a mutiny.....or a hostile take over.....believe me, there are ppl that I have regretted inviting because they sound too good to be true. Often........they are...........

I know that things happen......but the guild leader is just that....THE LEADER.....even mages have to obey even when they dont agree. If you dont like what the guild leader is saying......LEAVE. If you have an opinion state it.....see if there is some resolution....if not.....so be it. Find a guild that you agree with and one that fits your style of play. Remember ppl....we are human behind these toons......

No comments: